I am a Financial Adviser providing advice on:
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection/Mortgage Protection Insurance
- Trauma/Critical Illness Insurance
- Total and Permanent Disablement Insurance
- Heath/Medical Insurance
I completed a Diploma of Physiotherapy in 1980 at Otago School of Physiotherapy.
I entered the financial services industry in 1986 after joining the AMP Society in Tauranga, later known as AMP Financial Services.
After transfers with AMP to Auckland and Christchurch during the eighties and nineties I returned to Dunedin in 1996 as Business Development Manager.
After 25 years as an AMP employee I left to join a local AMP Adviser Practice (Altus Financial Services) and subsequently moved to SHARE Dunedin when SHARE purchased Altus in 2021.
I strongly believe in the value of seeking advice when it comes to the really important things in life like protecting your family, your health and your future.
When it comes to arranging insurance people are often surprised to learn that there is no additional cost in dealing with an Adviser/Broker who can offer you:
- Access to a wide range of insurers, products and premium options to find what’s best for you
- Time savings
- An ongoing level of personal service